Polaroid Portraits (A5 print)
ABOUT THIS ITEM
A cartoon portrait in the style of a polaroid photograph. Capture a moment in time - of you in your favourite place, a magical holiday memory, or just you and a loved one selfie-style!
These portraits are digitally hand-drawn by me using a tablet and pencil, using your photos as a reference. I then make them into an A5 print on 170gsm quality matte photo paper, ready for framing.
Polaroid portraits can contain 1-2 people or pets. I can draw a direct copy of a photograph you already have and love. Or if you don't have a suitable photo, I can compose a picture using separate photos and draw whatever background you can imagine!
After you place your order, please email email@example.com with the following details:
• 1-3 good quality images of the people/pets you'd like me to draw
• the place you would like to be pictured in
• what colour you'd like the background to be (in the example shown it's baby pink)
• the message you'd like me to write on the polaroid (maximum of 6 words per line)
• Photos must clearly show the full face/head and shoulders of each person in order to get the best likeness.
• I will draw outfits and hairstyles as they are in the reference photos, so please specify if you'd like something different at the time of ordering.
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE?
• 1 x A5 digital print of a custom hand-drawn portrait in the style of a Polaroid photograph.
• Your print will be packaged in a cello bag with a recycled cardboard backing card to help keep it flat and protected from moisture.
• Prints are sent in a stiff, cardboard-backed envelope.
• A5 prints are approximately 14.8 cm x 21cm
• P&P for A5 prints is £2.00 and items will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd class post (2-3 working days).
• Please note that due to COVID-19, there may be delays to delivery services. Please be patient and allow extra time for your items to arrive.
IS THIS A GIFT?
• If you'd like me to send it directly to the recipient, please let me know in the notes at checkout.
• I always package orders with love and care, but do let me know if it's a birthday/special occasion and I'll add a little extra magic, free of charge!
• Portraits usually take approximately 2-3 weeks to draw and dispatch (from the point of receiving all requested details and suitable photos).
• If you have a specific deadline in mind, please let me know when you place your order and I will do my very best to get it done in time.
• Your portrait will be printed on a high-quality 170gsm matte photo paper using a Canon Pixma Inkjet printer and genuine Canon inks.
• Please note that monitor and device settings can cause colours to appear differently in print than on screen
A5 print on matte photo paper2 available 100%