‘I’m a Christmasist’ tote bag
ABOUT THIS ITEM
A natural (off-white) cotton tote bag with text saying “I’m a Christmasist” and surrounded by happy Christmas icons - a Christmas cracker, paper crown, sprouts, stocking, Christmas pud, present, gift now and of course some celebratory Cava.
This bag references the Christmas episode of the tv programme Peep Show, where Jeremy insists that he believes in Christmas - he’s a Christmasist!
Please note the design is only on one side of the bag, the reverse is blank.
To keep your bag looking its best, spot clean any marks with a damp, soapy cloth and hand wash only. Do not iron (creases and wrinkles will naturally smooth out as you use the bag).
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE?
• 1 x 'I’m a Christmasist' tote bag.
• Bags will be wrapped in tissue paper and posted in a plastic mailing bag.
• Bags are blank on the reverse.
• Each bag measures approx 38cm x 42cm (excluding handles)
• Handle length: 67cm
• Capacity: 10 litres
• P&P in the UK is £2.50 and items will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd class post (2-3 working days).
• Please note that due to COVID-19, there may be delays to delivery services. Please be patient and allow extra time for your items to arrive.
IS THIS A GIFT?
• If you'd like me to send it directly to the recipient, please let me know in the notes at checkout and I'm happy to include a gift message from you.
• Bags will be dispatched within 2-3 working days.
• Please note if this is ordered along with other items that require a longer turnaround time (e.g. personalised decorations) your order will not be dispatched until all items are ready.
4 available 100%