'Do No Harm' Witchy Vibes Print
ABOUT THIS ITEM
A digital painting of a golden dagger, decorated with jewels and a black pentagram, and surrounded by pink flames. A scroll furls around the blade with an important reminder of 'Do No Harm'.
The dagger represents a ceremonial blade, also called an Athame, which is a sacred magickal tool used in pagan rituals. It is closely associated with the element of fire and must be used for magickal purposes only - never as a weapon. The words 'Do No Harm' are part of the Wiccan Rede (a moral code of witches) - 'An ye harm none, do what ye will.'
The Witchy Vibes collection is a series of 6 prints in a neo-traditional tattoo style, loosely themed on pagan rites and rituals.
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE?
• Your choice of an A5 or A6 print on high-quality 170gsm Matte Photo Paper. A5 prints have a small white border, A6 prints are borderless.
• Your print will be packaged in a cello bag with a recycled cardboard backing card to help keep it flat and protected from moisture.
• Prints are sent in a stiff, cardboard-backed envelope.
• This listing is for a print only - there is no frame included.
• A5 prints are approximately 14.8cm x 21cm
• A6 prints are approximately 10.5cm x 14.8 cm
• P&P for prints is £2.00 and items will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd class post (2-3 working days).
• Please note that due to COVID-19, there may be delays to delivery services. Please be patient and allow extra time for your items to arrive.
• Prints are made to order and take around 2-3 working days to dispatch.
• Prints are produced using a Canon Pixma Inkjet printer and genuine Canon inks.
• Artwork is printed on 170gsm Matte Photo Paper for rich, vibrant colours with a smooth finish.
• Please note that monitor and device settings can cause colours to appear differently in print than on screen.
A64 available 80%
A55 available 100%